Goodwood Marshals Club currently operate a unit based on a LWB Volkswagen LT35. Converted to our specification, the unit has seating for a crew of five, including a rearward facing attendants seat at the head of the stretcher. Purpose built adaptable racking and stowage units allow for the safe and secure stowage of rescue and medical equipment.
About the Rescue Unit
Equipment carried includes:
- Large selection of hand tools
- Vehicle stabilization equipment.
- Fire extinguishers.
- First aid bag.
- Airway and resuscitation equipment
- Suction unit.
- Medical gases.
- Long boards and KED’s
- Ambulance trolley cot and scoop stretcher.
- Hydraulic spreaders, cutters and rams.
- Electric powered reciprocating saws.