GMC Rescue Unit
Goodwood Marshals Club have recently refurbished the Rescue Unit.
Based on a LWB Volkswagen LT35 & converted to our specification. The unit has seating for a crew of five, including a rearward facing attendants seat at the head of the stretcher. Purpose built adaptable racking and stowage units allow for the safe and secure stowage of rescue and medical equipment.
With a new crew fully trained & certified the GMC rescue unit is now fully operational.
For further information & booking the unit for UK Motorsport registered & other motor sport events please use the link at the bottom of this page.
About the Rescue Unit
Equipment carried includes:
- Large selection of hand tools
- Vehicle stabilization equipment.
- Fire extinguishers.
- First aid bag.
- Airway and resuscitation equipment
- Suction unit.
- Medical gases.
- Long boards and KED’s
- Ambulance trolley cot and scoop stretcher.
- Hydraulic spreaders, cutters and rams.
- Electric powered reciprocating saws.